Luxury Suite | Plush Suite | Exclusive Suite | Premier Suite | Villa Suite
Sundara Private Lifestyle Villa
Tucked away in the tranquil woods gently encircling Sundara Inn & Spa, Sundara's private villa exemplifies spa living at its most exquisite. Blending beautifully with the local ecosystem, the views are awe-inspiring, from waterfalls and winding garden paths, to towering pines and verdant rolling hills of the adjacent championship golf course.
A soothing color palette of bronzes, creams and shades of green tea and fully furnished in a style best described as artfully relaxing. The spacious floor plan graciously accommodates as many as eight. An indoor and outdoor living space was designed with the principles of feng shui to promote harmony and energy balance.
At the core of this development is sustainability. The surrounding natural resources and the wildlife that inhabit it have been carefully preserved. The Villa makes dramatic use of natural light and air flow, and uses luxurious, renewable materials crafted with great respect to the environment and the principles that define Sundara's aesthetic.
Please call 888-735-8181 for Lifestyle Villa and Villa Suite reservations, these accommodations may not be reserved online.
Click here for details on the adjacent 900 square foot Villa Suite.
Features and Amenities
Designed for tranquil privacy and convivial gatherings, our villa provides an exclusive sanctuary for visitors. It is also ideally suited for business retreats, small meetings and intimate gatherings.
Our Lifestyle Villa
at 1,700 square feet, sleeps up to eight includes:
- A master spa suite with canopied king featherbed and private bath sanctuary, separated by a glass partition that takes on the appearance of a rainfall
- Separate guest bedroom with two queen featherbeds and its own spa bathroom
- Soaring three-way fireplace linking the entrance, living space and gourmet kitchen
- Spectacular kitchen with details of hand-crafted tile and cabinetry,
and high-end appliances
- Fully furnished in a soothing color palette that echoes the natural hues of the surrounding pine forest, with elegantly artful furniture that will inspire relaxation
- Entertainment console with TV, VCR and DVD
- Curved outdoor veranda with seating for eight, accessed from the indoor living space
- Distinct views of waterfalls, towering white pines, lush golf course greens, gardens, and curving paths
While a guest in the villa, you also may enjoy access to all Sundara amenities, including the Purifying Bath Ritual, Relaxation Lounge, and heated outdoor infinity edge pool with adjoining open-air fireplace cove. Transportation is available to an off-site fitness studio.You may select from a complete menu of spa and salon services to experience at Sundara. Culinary service is available, with a fine selection of satisfying entrées. The concierge will be happy to arrange for tee times as well.
Click here to view room layout.
Wild Rock Golf Course Cabins
Located on the adjacent championship Wild Rock Golf Course are 16 golf course cabins. These fully-furnished three-bedroom private cabins have a rustic elegance to them that exudes the kind of unassuming comfort we all crave when on holiday. At 1,300 square feet, they're amply sized for girlfriends' getaways, guys' golf vacations, and couples' annual trips. Guests of the cabins will enjoy unlimited access to Sundara's amenities with spa appointments and complimentary town car service to and from the spa.
You needn't be a golf enthusiast to enjoy an overnight escape to one of these golf course cabins. The design aesthetic of these freestanding cabins combines rustic with elegance; in other words, you'll be in a relaxed state of mind the moment you arrive.
There are 16 cabins in all. Each is a spacious 1,300 feet, with cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and washer/dryer. There are three bedrooms on the main floor and a bed loft on the second floor.
A fully furnished and fully stocked kitchen will make dining in a breeze, or grill outside on the gas grill.
As these units are privately owned, daily housekeeping service is not provided but may be requested. These cabins are operated by The Wilderness Territories.
Click here for details and overnight reservation information. To reserve Sundara spa services call 888.735.8181. Spa services are a la carte and in addition to your overnight stay.
Features and Amenities:
- Master bedroom with king bed, TV, in-suite bathroom, and patio access
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, TV, and patio access
- A third bedroom with stacked twin beds
- Guest bathroom with shower
- Second floor loft with full size bed and TV
- Full kitchen with cooking essentials
- Living room with sleeper sofa, fireplace, flat-screen TV and DVD
- Large outdoor living space with gas grill
While a guest of the cabins, you also may enjoy access to all Sundara amenities when you schedule a spa service, including the indoor spa bathhouse with Purifying Bath Ritual, Relaxation Lounge, and heated outdoor infinity edge pool open year-round with adjoining open-air fireplace cove. A fitness studio is also available for your use located inside The Wilderness Resort. You may select from a complete spa and salon services to experience at Sundara. Culinary service is available, with a fine selection of satisfying entrées. And of course the concierge will be happy to arrange for tee times.
Additional Information and Policies
- Check-In Time: After 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- We ask that you cancel 14 days prior to your planned arrival date to receive a refund less handling charge. Cancellation within 14 days of your arrival date will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- All our accommodations are smoke-free for health. Cabin rates are based on six people. Each additional person is $15 extra per day per person.
- A two night minimum may apply to some peak periods and weekends.
- Golf Course Cabins are operated by The Wilderness Territories.