Sundara Inn & Spa Driver/Bellperson provides all those unexpected touches that both our day and overnight guests love. As chauffeur, you’ll make guest’s rides to and from the Wilderness Territories, resorts, golf courses and the Outlets in our beautiful vehicle, a relaxing treat, thanks to serene spa music, a smooth ride and courteous responses to all their questions. Valet duties will make you an indispensable member of our guest services team, as you greet guests, assist with luggage and present all the suite amenities for those spending the night. While the title is Driver, guests will come to know you as their favorite personal assistant.
Requirements: We want you to have every tool you need to be successful at Sundara.
- Be cordial, efficient and professional in guest contact, at all times maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction
- Maintain a pleasant and positive personality
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, particularly when guest demands are high, with great attention to detail
- Embrace Sundara’s policies and procedures, knowing those standards play a critical role in creating the ultimate guest experience
- Report to work on time and in proper attire, truly being “in the moment” and ready to contribute to our unique destination spa
- Conduct oneself with honesty and integrity
- Serve as a lifestyle model for staff and guests
- Possess individual core values aligned with Sundara Inn & Spa
- Understand integration of mind-body-spirit environment
- Embrace environmental sustainability, committing to and growing Sundara’s green practices
- Physically required to stand, reach with hands and arms, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Work all scheduled shifts
- Smile and cordially acknowledge guests with Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening
- Assist guests with luggage
- Perform suite presentations
- Greet guests at their vehicle offering valet parking services
- Acquaint guests with available services
- Enthusiastically answer questions and provide accurate, helpful information about Sundara and the community
- In keeping with the service culture of Sundara, never turn away from a guest, but rather take the time to walk a guest to their destination, or seek help if a guest needs assistance or a question answered that falls outside your department. Be in tune with the body language of guests, anticipating needs even when they don’t ask.
- Perform concierge services such as transportation, courier duties and assist with special requests
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with management and fellow employees (within the department and in other departments), to help achieve our common goals of maximizing guest satisfaction and profit margins
- Inform the Front Office Manager when the vehicle needs oil changes or other maintenance
- Keep the vehicle detailed and fueled
As an employee of Sundara enjoy discounts on services and bountiful spa cuisine, health insurance, dental and vision insurance and 401K.
We are willing to train the right candidate for this position with an extensive training program and ongoing support. Candidates must enjoy a fast past, detail-oriented environment and be available to work a variety of shifts.
***Sundara Spa provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applications can also be completed online at www.sundaraspa.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekend availability required
- Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location