Meetings & Events
We are pleased to announce the 12th Annual Sundara Inn & Spa – Golf Classic, benefiting Breast Cancer Recovery of Madison. As always, we aim to raise money for scholarship programs for woman with all stages of breast cancer to heal emotionally by attending Infinite Boundaries retreats. We would be honored to have your generosity in raising as much money as we can for this amazing charity. Register your team here
Support Breast Cancer Recovery
If your business would like to support the Breast Cancer Recovery organization, we are offering several levels of Sponsorship. If you are unable to participate in the Sundara Inn & Spa – Golf Classic, and would like to contribute as a sponsor please see our sponsorship options on the registration form
Our Silent and Live Auctions are extremely successful in raising much needed funds for this great charity. We are in definite need of unique auction items – Trips, Stay Packages, Adventures, Activities, Products, Apparel, Electronics… etc. Another great way to market your company is to include items in our coveted gift bags. If you would like to participate in the donation of for our auctions or gift bags, please contact Alyssa Mullin via email at [email protected]
Because of our commitment to peace & quiet, groups may be limited. For group inquires call 888.735.8181.
SUNDARA GUIDE FOR MEETING PLANNERS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Annual planning meetings, corporate brainstorming retreats and C-suite strategy sessions are the types of meetings Sundara excels at hosting.
- Sundara is tucked back in a pine forest, an inspiring setting that keeps attendees energized and focused.
- We are adult-only for tranquility, a plus for business groups with significant agendas to keep.
- And the common areas are electronics free, which translates to minimum distractions and maximum productivity.
Small group meetings call for spaces that don’t overwhelm yet don’t induce boredom either. That’s where Sundara’s venues shine.
- Views to nature at treetop level are one-of-a-kind.
- Arrangement options encourage healthy dialogue.
- The resort’s layout allows for ease in moving about from one space to another.
- If your company’s wellness program encourages being active during the course of the workday, you’ll especially like how the grounds at Sundara are ideal for walking meetings.
If you’ve been charged with finding a place for your next special group gathering, think Sundara.
- We host associations, charities, annual friends get-togethers, golf outings, book clubs and more.
- There are group dining options, wellness and fitness activities, and of course a full array of spa treatments to make your time together especially rejuvenating.
Customized Team Building & On-site Activities
We treat each business function as a chance to create a customized experience to support your corporate culture of wellbeing.
- From our culinary team, that means cooking demonstrations with a visit to our rooftop greenhouse and private chef’s dinners.
- From the spa staff, it’s group yoga and guided meditation.
- And courtesy of Mother Nature, we have pontoon cruises and kayak excursions on nearby lakes.
There’s no need to venture miles away for activities when there’s so much to do right at Sundara.
- A full menu of good-for-you therapeutic spa treatments tops the list.
- Our championship golf course Wild Rock recently hosted a qualifying round of the U.S. Open.
- We have a two-mile hiking trail loop in our 80-acre pine forest.
- There is a spacious and sun-filled fitness studio with an impressive equipment assortment.
- A full schedule of wellness classes is included with every meeting.
- We have bikes to reserve during the warm weather months.
- During the winter, there is snowshoeing and cross-country skiing right on the grounds.
- Shop the spa boutique for products to continue your wellness intensions.
Thanks to our 2019 expansion, the opportunity to meet at Sundara became a long-wished-for reality.
- We have brand new flexible meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 105 for a reception.
- Our Woodland Reflection Room at the end of our new wing is ideal for informal discussions.
- The restaurant and adjacent board room provide even more options.
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi, AV equipment for rental, and free parking.
Accommodations and Amenities
Let our staff take care of all the details for a multi-day meeting.
- The main resort has 26 suites. Most sleep two while the largest sleep seven on two levels.
- Eight new woodland suites have become a fast favorite for small group gatherings, with flexibility for king or twin beds, kitchen and living room, and private balcony with fireplace.
- There is also a private villa and smaller villa suite set on the hill overlooking Sundara.
- All guests have unlimited access to the indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor dining areas, and quiet relaxation spaces.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, all-day energizers and on-site catering cover all your dining needs.
- Sundara is Travel Green Wisconsin certified and a found member of the Green Spa Network.